Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finding a doctor sucks.

Finally came around to updating again, not at the best time however (work)

I've finally set myself on the idea of making an appointment to see a doctor to work with my ADD. I had done better with Adderol before, but never really kept up with it (or other medication they gave me).

I've called at least 10 doctors now. Most don't pick up, some do but have no appointments. I'm waiting on calls back from 2 and have an appointment at the end of this month, but it's a 45 mintue drive. It's a pain, I'm finally gathering up the strength to make the darn appointment and I'm being held back.

I hope when I find one that it goes well. I don't want to run in there saying "Give me drugs!" but I know I've reacted well with it. I want to see if I can't get on medication, and maybe find a group or something to go to. I guess. Not really sure what I want.

I've been trying to start new games to play lately, but I haven't bothered starting anything. Most games I start to play (or books to read, TV series to watch) I get part way through and stop. I've seen the beginning of too many games, books and movies to remember, and it's a pain trying to trudge through them again.

I'll stop now, just wanted to post a quickie. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment